Recent studies have found that men with beards leave a tougher, more masculine and more aggressive impression and would make better *khm* romantic *khm* partners.
Aaand suddenly you decided to grow a beard.
In order to make yourself look more attractive, you have to get the best facial hair trimmer to keep the beard properly groomed. Buying the best facial hair trimmer is challenging as there are different types of trimmers on the market, but fear not, following are the best facial hair trimmer options.
The Philips Norelco 7300 is a facial hair trimmer that delivers superior trimming performance. It has amazing features to attract any man who cares about his looks. It’s equipped with an integrated vacuum system, multiple length settings, adjustable comb, a turbo power button and more.
Of course, no product is perfect. Click here to find out what shortcomings this trimmer has.
The Amazon rating regarding this product is 4.0 out of 5 stars; half of the customers have given it 5 stars. Here are the features:
- You can select your desired length from the versatile range of 18 secured length settings – 1mm-18mm;
- The flexing guide comb follows every curve of your face;
- The blades don’t have to be oiled prior using, so they are basically maintenance-free;
- The multifunctional display shows the chosen length setting;
- Turbo power button for increased speed and greater suction power;
- Vacuum system absorbs cut hairs, so you can enjoy in your mess-free trimming;
- Can be used corded and cordless.
Weakness: the quality of the comb is not superior.
Gillette is a name we all immediately connect to razor blades, but this time the company teamed up with Braun and delivered Gilette Fusion ProGlide styler, an amazing tool that carries three attachments to shave closely and edge accurately.
Its price is currently at $23.99. Check if the price has been lowered on Amazon.
It has an amazing rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars and it’s reviewed on Amazon by 2,700 customers. Here are some of its best features:
- It’s dermatologist tested, so it’s perfect for sensitive skin;
- The Braun engineered technology increases the precision and maneuverability of the trimmer;
- Three exchangeable combs for contour adaptability and consistent length;
- Precision edging blade defined lines and finishes touches.
Weakness: it’s not so great when it comes to lining a beard.
If you’re looking for a facial hair trimmer that will make you look properly trimmed and groomed, here’s what you need. The Conair All-in-One trimmer will make your shaving experience pleasurable, easy and fast. Amazon customers love this product; 200+ people reviewed it and 60% of them have given it 5 stars. It has a total rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
The features are:
- The trimmer has combs that can be adjusted in different positions to get precise and detailed cutting;
- It also has 3 jawline blending combs;
- Long shelf life due to the stainless steel blades;
- It includes mustache comb, hair trimming blade, lubricating oil, cleaning brush and storage stand.
Weakness: the power line comb gets entangled.
4. Trym II
Creating a trendy fade in your beard has never been easier. With this facial hair trimmer you’re getting an all-around excellent trimmer that’s excellent for beard trimming and works great for total body trimming.
This elegant tool is a #1 best seller on Amazon. Click here to view more hi-resolution pics and discover why!
Again, Amazon customers lost their mind once they bought Trym II; this facial hair trimmer has an amazing rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. 65% of customers have given it 5 stars. Check out the features:
- Rechargeable battery design – fully ready for use at any time;
- Four trimming attachments – you can choose between 1.5mm, 3mm, 6mm and 9mm;
- High-quality and durable metal blades suitable for precise trimming;
- Lightweight and elegant design;
- Oil and cleaning brush included in the kit.
Weakness: some customers complain that this trimmer is too small in size.
Listed price is just below the $50 mark. Click to check if the price has gone down!
The collaboration between Braun and Old Spice brings the Old Spice trimmer, an amazing device that has two switchable guides and provides 12 different lengths.
The Amazon rating regarding this product is 4.1 out of 5 stars; half of the customers have given it 5 stars. Let’s see the features of this facial hair trimmer:
- 12 different length settings to give you exactly what you need;
- Can be used corded or cordless;
- It lasts for 40 minutes, which is more than enough for a bathroom buzz;
- Fully washable;
- Sharp stainless-steel blades.
Weakness: the motor is weak.
Remington MB4040 has the sharpest blade and the longest running battery. The interchangeable blades give you the flexibility to create different looks.
It’s a popular product on Amazon with a rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. More than 1,000 people bought it and half of them have given it 5 stars. Check out the features:
- Powered by strong Lithium Ion battery;
- Runs for three hours on a single charge;
- 9 different length settings and 3 precision ground blades;
- The blades are titanium-coated, sharpening and self oiling;
- Easy cleaning under running water.
Weakness: it doesn’t come with base to hold the trimmer.
That’s the list we compiled with the best six facial hair trimmers currently on the market. Check out the reviews and choose the one that fits your style the best!